Friday, June 24, 2011

For Those Who Don't Know Me

I'm Stacey. I live in the Kansas City metro area...the good side, the Kansas side. I'm 32 years old. I teach 4th grade, and love every minute of it, even the awful, horrific minutes. I am married to Adam. We've been married for 2 1/2 years. He's my best friend, and so he's pretty cool. We have his and her dogs : Burton the Bichon Frise  (hers) and Pepper the Aussie Mix (his). They are kinda sorta the center of our universe since we don't have any children yet. I'm addicted to reality TV - especially anything involving 48 hours and mystery or chefs mastering their craft. I love to read, cross stitch, craft, cook and all sorts of things your grandma probably enjoys, too. Unlike your grandma, I have a passion for sports - particularly Kansas basketball - but I also enjoy Chiefs football, and oddly enough, NASCAR. Oh, and my favorite color is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment